A deposit is required to reserve a place on one of our courses.
Contact our course representative who can guide you through the process and get you booked on. Once a deposit is paid, please fill in the booking form below. Your course will only be secured upon full payment of the remaining balance, this is needed 5 weeks before the start of your preferred course.
By submitting this form you are argeeing to the terms and conditions below.*
Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions, together with the signed booking form constitute a formal agreement between the client and Dog Grooming Courses @ Anrich.
2. Places on the course must be reserved with a booking form and £500(full time course) or £250 (2 week course) none refundable deposit. Phone reservations will not be considered binding.
3. Dog Grooming at Anrich reserve the right to cancel a course at any time if less than three students register for the course or any other unforeseen, irreconcilable problem occurs prior to the commencement of the course.
4. In the event of cancellation of a course, Dog Grooming at Anrich reserve the right to combine two or more courses to provide one fully subscribed course.
5. In the event of the student cancelling their booking, the student will be liable for a cancellation fee calculated as follows: Cancellations at anytime before 5 weeks prior to the course commencement £500 (the none refundable deposit), Cancellations within 5 weeks prior to the course commencement £1497.50 (half the full amount) Cancellations 14 days before the course £2995 And cancelations after start of course full fee of £2995 payable
6. Dog Grooming Courses @ Anrich will not be liable for failure to comply with the terms and conditions of the contract, to the extent that compliance is prevented, hindered or delayed by any cause beyond it control, including but limited to, storm, explosion, flood, act of god, action of any government or government agency, shortage of materials or goods, strike or lockout.